- Self-sustainable organisation, generating revenue from its endowment fund.
- NEST has mandate to launch wide range of Scholarships in Pakistan.
- To strengthen provisional endowment organisations, performance monitoring and gap analysis
- Managing Centralized Database of Scholarships and creating linkages
Board of directors
- Mohyuddin Ahmad Wani (Acting Chief Executive Officer)
- Syed Athar Hussain (Chief Financial Officer)
- Omer Safdar (Chief Internal Auditor)
- Faysal Qasim (Company Secretary)
- Qurat ul Ain Talha (Manager Admin & HR)
- Hajra Sohail (Manager Scholarship)
- Mazhar Amir (Manager MIS)
what we do
The main objective of the NEST is to provide scholarships to needy cum talented students, who do not have enough resources to continue their studies. These scholarships would provide them an opportunity to continue their studies. This is in line with the Government Policy for providing vertical mobility to the most vulnerable segments of Society. The Scholarships will be awarded for various levels of education.
The Company incorporated under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984.
|Ministry:||MINISTRY OF FEDERAL EDUCATION OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING|
|Date of Incorporation of NEST:||June 02, 2015|
|Total Endowment Fund:||Rs.5.2 billion|
Vision, Mission and Values
“POVERTY ALLEVIATION THROUGH NESTING EDUCATION”
“OUR YOUTHS’ BRIGHT FUTURE SHOULD NOT BE VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES”